My only set goal is to read 8 books during January and February as that is what I need to do for the Adult Reading Program at the library. I will get some sort of cool prize for doing that. This list is only a guideline, most of them are books I never got to this fall, as I ended up adding other books to my list and reading them instead.
I really need to make the marriage books a priority. Health books knocked them out of the que last time and I may have paid for that. Not that anything I do will be the cure all, but it might have helped if I had made them more of a priority.
NonFiction:
Building Your Mate’s Self-Esteem by Dennis and Barbara Rainey
The Cross and the Scalpel by Gwen Wilkerson
The Day the World Came to Town by Jim DeFede
The Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands by Laura Schlessinge
The Power of a Praying Parent by Stormie Ormartian
Character is the Issue by Mike Huckabee
*War of Words by Paul David Tripp [Currenty Reading] Join the Discussion
Home to Holly Springs by Jan Karon
The Secret of the Rose by Sarah Thomson
Leave a Candle Burning by Lori Wick
Yada Yada Prayer Group Gets Down by Neta Jackson
Fudge Cupcake Murder by Joanne Fluke
I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith
*Princess on the Brink by Meg Cabot
*Princess Mia by Meg Cabot
First Baptist Readers book club selections:
Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers
Ruby Remembers by Ruby Shultz
Out of This World: A Journey of Healing by Mary Swander
Amish Life Through a Child’s Eyes by Alma Hershberger
The Cat Who Sniffed Glue by Lilian Jackson Braun
Trouble on the Ohio River by Norma Jean Lutz
On Shaky Ground by Norma Hayes Bagnall
Escape From Slavery by Norma Jean Lutz
Life on the Underground Railroad by Isaacs
By the Shores of Silver Lake by Laura Ingalls Wilder
Cincinnati Epedemic by Veda Boyd Jones
Gladys Aylward by Janet Benge














1 comment:
Still thinking about that winter challenge....still have lots of fmaily home. LOL
Post a Comment