`````````````````````````````````````````````````````
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````
"I say I wanna give You glory Lord, and I do
But everything that I could ever find to offer comes from You
But if my darkness can praise Your light
You give me breath, and I'll give my life to sing Your praise" ~ Rich Mullins


~~~~May my life be a praise unto the Lord!~~~~

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Fall Reading List

Just a place to record the books I have read this fall....

Love Finds You in Sunset Beach Hawaii by Robin Jones Gunn
Hidden by Helen Frost
@ Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder by Joanne Fluke
*The Doctor's Lady by Jody Hedlund
Secrets by Robin Jones Gunn
Whispers by Robin Jones Gunn
*Raised Right by Alissa Harris
Echoes by RJG
Sunsets by RJG
Clouds by RJG
Waterfalls by RJG
Woodlands by RJG
Wildflowers byRJG
Under a Maui Moon by Robin Jones Gunn



@ Book Club book
*Review for publisher

No comments: