`````````````````````````````````````````````````````
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````
"I say I wanna give You glory Lord, and I do
But everything that I could ever find to offer comes from You
But if my darkness can praise Your light
You give me breath, and I'll give my life to sing Your praise" ~ Rich Mullins


~~~~May my life be a praise unto the Lord!~~~~

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Summer 2011 Reading List

Just a place to list the books that I read this summer.

Daughter of Siena by Marina Fiorato
+The Help by Kathryn Stockett
*Praying for your Future Husband: Preparing Your Heart for His by Robin Jones Gunn and Tricia Goyer
Christy Miller Series by Robin Jones Gunn
*Don't Check Your Brains at the Door by Josh McDowell and Bob Hostetler
Katie Weldon series (Books 1-3) by Robin Jones Gunn
Sierra Jensen series (Vol 1-4) by Robin Jones Gunn
Cherished by Kim Cash Tate
*One Call Away by Brenda Warner
First Things First by Kurt and Brenda Warner
+50 Acres and a Poodle by Jeanne Marie Laskas

+Book Club Books
*Review Program Books

No comments: