````````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````````` "I say I wanna give You glory Lord, and I do But everything that I could ever find to offer comes from You But if my darkness can praise Your light You give me breath, and I'll give my life to sing Your praise" ~ Rich Mullins
~~~~May my life be a praise unto the Lord!~~~~
Rich Mullins Quotes
"And I am all the time being asked by people 'How do you feel closer to God?' And I kinda always want to say, 'I dont' know.' When I read the lives of most of the great saints, they didn't neccesarily feel very close to God. When I read the Psalms, I get the feeling like David and the other psalmists felt very far from God for most of the time. Closeness to God is not about feelings. Closeness to God is about obedience. It's just as simple as that. '
Lufkin, Texas Concert, July 19, 1997
No comments:
Post a Comment